Saturday 7 August 2010

exhibtion preview

Robins bag - the signature peice for the exhibtion promotion and advertising:


Our preview was a great success with over 50 visitors!! I think about half the visitors were not stitchers and they really enjoyed the evening

It was a real buzz to see all our works hanging on the walls. I had seen much of it in progress over the year either at point of inception or partially worked but not ready to hang!

Donna went back he next day and took some photos:







































Thanks to all who helped make this a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done girls, it all looks fabulous. Thanks Donna for posting these pics & I look forward to seeing it all in reality in a few days.

Christine said...

So sorry I missed the exhibition in the flesh, just couldn't get to the Guild while I was ill. The pictures are great, thanks so much for posting them.
Hooroo,
Christine